If your home or business in Mesquite, TX is in need of a water heater replacement, the team at James Armstrong Plumbing is here to help. We’re the premier provider of plumbing services in the area, and we’re proud to offer our clients the best possible service when it comes to water heater replacement. We understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient water heater, and we’re here to make sure that your water heater replacement is done right the first time.
If you are looking for a trusted water heater repair service, contact us right away!
When Do You Need To Replace Your Hot Water Heater?
Even though the best water heaters have a lifespan of around a decade, even the finest water heaters have an expiration date. As a homeowner, you must be aware of the warning signals that indicate when it’s time to look at hot water heater replacement in Mesquite, TX.
- Rusty water: If rust appears in the hot water from your sink and bathtub’s faucets, it’s an indicator that your water heater is rusted. Even if a heat source has only been used for 8-10 years, rusting is unavoidable.
- The heating element is broken: If your sink and bathtub faucets produce only cold water, it’s possible that the heating element has broken. With a phone call to your local plumber, you can probably get the repairs you need and have the heating features restored within hours.
- Tank size is an issue: If your house has more people now than last year or six months ago, your demands on your water heater may be exceeding its capabilities. It’s definitely time to replace the water heater with one that is bigger and better.
- It is not heating: If your water heater is not providing hot water, it’s possible that the pilot light has gone out. If you have an electric water heater, it’s possible that a fuse has blown or a circuit breaker has been tripped. In any case, this issue has to be solved promptly as warm and hot water are two of the most essential home comforts.
What Can Influence Water Heater Replacement Cost?
Let’s run over the main factors that might influence the replacement cost:
- The type of water heater: You might want to choose a different type of water heater than the one you currently have. For example, you might want to upgrade from a traditional tank water heater to a tankless water heater.
- The size of the water heater: The size of your water heater will be determined by the amount of hot water your family uses on a daily basis.
- The quality of the water heater: There are different grades of water heaters, from budget models to top-of-the-line models. Obviously, the higher the quality, the higher the cost.
- The installation costs: This will include the cost of hiring a professional to install your new water heater.
We also provide water heater installation services in Mesquite, TX.
Water Heater Replacement Near Me
Water is one of the most used resources in every home. Water is essential in almost all of these day-to-day activities, with some degree of heat. As a result, when your water heater fails for any reason, it must be fixed as soon as possible to guarantee the comfort of each member of your household. If you need help finding a reputable contractor in your area to handle your hot water heater tank replacement in Mesquite, TX, we can help. Just give us a call and we’ll be happy to put you in touch with a professional plumber who can help you!
Looking for a reliable plumbing company for water heater replacement in Mesquite, TX? Contact us today at (214) 918-6109 to schedule a consultation.
WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT FAQs
What are the benefits of replacing my water heater?
There are several benefits of replacing your water heater, including
- improved efficiency and performance
- lower utility bills
- longer lifespan
- fewer repairs
How often should I replace my water heater?
Most water heaters should be replaced every 8-12 years. However, this varies depending on the type of water heater, the quality of the unit, and how often it is used. If you are unsure about when to replace your water heater, consult a professional.