If you want to improve your home’s water heating efficiency, consider investing in a tankless water heater. They heat water on demand, meaning they only use energy when hot water is needed. This can save you money on your energy bills and help reduce your home’s carbon footprint. James Armstrong Plumbing is a leading provider of tankless water heater services in Mesquite, TX. Our experts can help you choose the right water heater for your home and install it. Give us a call today to learn more!
If you are in need of water heater installation, call us today!
Benefits of a Tankless Hot Water System
Do you always run out of hot water? Tired of your old, inefficient water heater? Let’s run over the fundamental benefits of a tankless water heater for the whole house:
- Efficiency: These units deliver hot water when needed without a stagnant water supply sitting in the tank. Because the heat isn’t utilized and reheated daily, a regular gas tank device will always have a degree of loss.
- Durability: An electric unit’s average working life is roughly 20-25 years, which means it should last you a long time — keeping your energy expenses low while also ensuring that you don’t have to replace it until you’re ready to take care of the installation on your own.
- Quick installation: There’s no need for gas or hot water plumbing to install one of these. Just make sure the device is properly grounded!
- Less maintenance: There is no need to clean the boiler once it has served you for ten years. There’s no need to check the anode rod as there would be with a storage tank heater. All you have to do is make sure your filter is always clean and that there isn’t any debris buildup in your water supply.
Eager to find a professional team specializing in water heater repair? Contact our experts today and we’ll help you find the best solution!
What Can Influence the Cost of Tankless Water Heater Installation
There are many things to consider when choosing a new water heater, but switching to a tankless model can be a great way to save money and energy in the long run. The tankless water heater installation cost can be a bit higher than for traditional tank heaters. Still, the increased efficiency of a tankless water heater can offset these costs over time. There are a few factors that can affect the cost of installing a tankless water heater:
- The type of unit you choose: There are two basic types of tankless water heaters — electric and gas-fired. Gas-fired units tend to be more expensive to install, but they’re also more efficient, so that they can save you money in the long run.
- The size of the unit: A larger unit will cost more to install, but it will also be more efficient and provide more hot water. However, the tankless water heater maintenance cost is relatively low.
- The location of the unit: The location of your tankless water heater can affect the installation cost. If the unit is going to be installed in an easily accessible area, it will likely be less expensive than if it’s going to be installed in a difficult-to-reach place.
- The complexity of the installation: The more complex the installation, the higher the cost. If you have a simple setup, such as replacing an existing water heater, the installation cost will be lower than starting from scratch.
Deal With the Best Tankless Water Heater Services in Mesquite, TX
When you need tankless water heater services in Mesquite, TX, you want to be sure you’re dealing with experts in this niche. That’s why you should call James Armstrong Plumbing. We’ve been providing quality plumbing services to the Mesquite area for years, and we know how to properly install and maintain your tankless water heater. We’ll ensure that it’s running efficiently and that you have hot water when needed.
Our technicians have helped customers throughout the area, including Dallas, Garland, Rowlett, Sunnyvale, Balch Springs, Seagoville, Heath, Forney, Dallas County, and Rockwall County, TX. Contact our team and learn more about how a tankless hot water heater can improve your home today!
You Are Just One Step Away From Our tankless water heater services in Mesquite, TX! Call Our Experts here at (214) 918-6109
TANKLESS WATER HEATERS FAQs
What is an electric tankless water heater?
Tankless water heaters do not store hot water in a tank. Instead, they heat water on demand, as you need it. This means that you can save space since you don’t need a large tank, and you can also save on energy costs since the water is only heated when you need it.
How do tankless water heaters work?
Tankless water heaters work by using a heating element to heat water as it flows through a pipe. The water is heated immediately, so there’s no need to wait for a tank to fill up.
Electric Tankless Water Heaters
Ensuring your home has an on-demand water heater to meet your various needs is vital to your comfort throughout the year. Finding a water heating system that meets your needs, budget, and space can significantly affect how efficiently your home operates. Some homeowners have found that an electric tankless water heater offers the best combination of energy efficiency, power consumption, and easy maintenance to give their home the hot water supply they need.
Our tankless water heater services in Mesquite, TX, can help properly maintain electric tankless units for the long haul. We have extensive experience working with the most popular models and ensuring they function properly for years to come!
Gas Tankless Water Heaters
When you’re looking for a new tankless instant hot water heater, you want to find a system that meets your needs without sending your energy costs through the roof. In place of a traditional water heater, a gas tankless water heater can help give your home the comfort and hot water you need at a fraction of the cost. Our tankless water heater services in Mesquite, TX, can help you install, maintain, or repair your new system at every stage of its life cycle. Running on natural gas, it can be far more efficient than the traditional water heater that you may find on the market.
We’ll help you find the tankless hot water system that makes the most sense for your home and ensure it’s properly sized for your needs. Contact our team to learn more about your available gas tankless water heater options.