Whether you’re looking for tankless water heater repair and installation services in Mesquite, TX, James Armstrong Plumbing is here to help. We have experience working with all types of tankless water heaters, and our team is dedicated to providing quality services that meet your specific needs. Our tankless water heater services troubleshoot the problem and find a solution that gets your on-demand water heater back up and running quickly and efficiently.
Whether you need plumbing services or tankless water heater services, James Armstrong Plumbing has you covered. We work with our customers throughout the area to address the plumbing issues plaguing their homes. Our service area includes the following TX communities:
- Dallas County
- Rockwall County
- Balch Springs
When Do You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair in Mesquite, TX?
While there is a wide range of tankless water heater benefits, there are still some things you need to take into consideration when you start looking into tankless water heater installation in Mesquite, TX; like all water heaters and mechanical systems, have one flaw: they are not indestructible. Therefore, when it encounters difficulties, you may need to call for assistance from experienced tankless water heater services to handle the job. The following are some indicators that your system requires professional tankless water heater maintenance:
- A sudden lack of hot water: When the computer system that monitors the on-demand water heater detects this problem as a safety precaution, it will shut it down. It will be necessary for specialists to determine why it happens.
- The buildup of minerals: One of the problems that can affect a tankless hot water system is mineral buildup. This is especially prevalent in houses with hard water. When minerals build up in the tankless water heater, they will reduce efficiency—something you will notice on your utility bills—but they will also start to limit water flow, resulting in a lukewarm shower.
- Corrosion in the water heater: It will be more difficult for the heat exchanger to move energy from the burners to the water and warm it up if this is present.
Benefits of Installing an Energy-Efficient Water Heater
Many homeowners want to find new and efficient ways to improve their homes and save money on their monthly bills. Whether you’re looking for a gas or electric water heater, understanding the benefits of installing one of these systems will help you make a more informed decision. If you’re considering an energy-efficient water heater with installation for your home, there are several tankless water heater benefits that you’ll want to take into account. These include the following:
- Endless hot water: Since a tankless water heater only heats water as needed, you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water. This is especially beneficial if you have a large family or regularly entertain guests.
- Space-saving design: Tankless water heaters are much smaller than regular tank heaters, so they take up less space in your home. This can be a major advantage if you have a small house or live in an apartment.
- Lower energy bills: Tankless water heaters are very efficient, saving you money on your energy bills each month.
Essential Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
If you’re unfamiliar with how a tankless hot water system works, here’s a quick primer: instead of storing hot water in a tank, tankless water heaters only heat water as needed. This means that you’ll never run out of hot water and save on energy costs since the water heater isn’t constantly running to keep a tank of hot water heated.
Stop asking yourself or your neighbors, “Where do I find tankless water heater repair near me?” when you need help with your gas or electric tankless water heater! Here at James Armstrong Plumbing, we’re proud to offer tankless water heater installation and repair services to our customers in Mesquite, TX, and the surrounding area. The best services, experienced technicians, and reasonable tankless water heater installation cost in Mesquite, TX – that’s what we’re all about!
If you need a new water heater or your current one is giving you trouble, we can help.
Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation in Mesquite, TX, FAQs
What Is a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater is a type of water heater that doesn’t use a storage tank to heat water. Instead, it uses a heat exchanger to heat water on demand as you need it. This means you can have an endless supply of hot water if you have a water source and enough power to run the unit. They come in various sizes and models, including gas tankless water heaters and electric tankless water heaters.
What Are the Potential Drawbacks of Getting a Tankless Water Heater Installation in Mesquite, TX?
There are a few potential drawbacks of tankless water heaters to be aware of:
- Higher initial tankless water heater electric installation cost: Tankless water heaters typically cost more upfront than storage tank water heaters.
- Requires Strong Water Pressure: It needs strong water pressure to work properly, so a tankless unit might not be the best option for you if you have low water pressure.
- Requires regular maintenance: Tankless water heaters must be descaled and cleaned regularly to prevent mineral buildup and keep them working correctly.