The plumbing system is one of the most important parts of your home. It is responsible for bringing clean water into your home and taking waste water out. A malfunctioning plumbing system can cause a lot of problems, so it is important to have a reliable plumbing company that you can call when you need help. James Armstrong Plumbing is a trusted name when it comes to plumbing services in Rockwall, TX. We have been providing quality plumbing services to homeowners and businesses in the area for many years. No matter what type of plumbing problem you are having, we can help.
Stop asking yourself “where can I find toilet repair and installation service near me?” Run over our customer reviews and see why we’re the top-rated plumbing company in the area!
When Should You Replace Components of Your Plumbing System?
How can you tell if your pressure regulator is faulty? If you detect any of the following problems, please contact us right away:
- Excessive water pressure is to blame: When your fixtures suddenly spray water more powerfully than usual, or your toilets are flushing with greater force, call us immediately.
- Small leaks are often the source: When you notice any standing water or inexplicable puddles around your home, give us a call right away. We can repair whatever it is that’s causing the problem.
- Water pressure is not adequate: A failing pressure regulator in rare circumstances can cause your water pressure to drop considerably. Some devices may be disabled as a result of this.
- Strange noises emanating from your pipes: If you hear strange banging, knocking, or humming sounds coming from your plumbing, it’s a good possibility that your pressure regulator is malfunctioning.
It doesn’t matter whether you are eager to install the best water filtration system or just want to install new fixtures, we are always here to help! Find out more about us and book a free consultation!
Most Popular Plumbing Services in Rockwall, TX
Plumbing system problems never seem to happen at a convenient time. And you can’t be ready for this. Let’s run over the most common plumbing services, required in Rockwall, TX:
- Shower installation plumbing in Rockwall, TX: A brand-new shower will bring you a slew of benefits, as well as help to improve the safety and overall function of your bathroom. One of the most important advantages of a new shower is that it can help to save water. An old or damaged shower can often lead to leaks, which can waste large amounts of water over time.
- Gas line installation: Consider putting in a natural gas line as it’s up to 40% less expensive than electricity as a homeowner. You may install it in your backyard, pool heaters, fireplaces, cooking stoves, and dryers, among other locations.
- Bathroom remodeling services: It is your chance to have the bathroom you always dreamed of. We can handle anything from simple faucet installations to complete overhauls. No job is too big or small for our experienced team.
- Water leak detection services: Leak detection doesn’t just look for the overall area of a leak; it identifies the precise location, so we won’t have to dig around. This is important because oftentimes the damage from a leak can extend well beyond the actual leak itself. Sometimes leaks can cause serious structural damage, or create an ideal environment for mold and mildew to grow.
- Slab leak repair: Slab leaks should not be taken lightly. If you notice any of the indicators of a leak, it’s critical that you contact an expert plumber right away to diagnose the issue. Unattended slab leaks might result in thousands of dollars in damage.
- Water softener maintenance: A water softener is a machine that is used to remove magnesium, calcium, and other hardness minerals from your water. These minerals can build up in your plumbing fixtures and appliances, causing them to wear out prematurely. Additionally, hard water can make it difficult to get your clothes clean when doing laundry. Therefore, this service is important to the longevity of your water softener.
- Kitchen plumbing fixtures: Changing kitchen plumbing fixtures is one of the most common kitchen remodeling projects. Whether you are replacing a single fixture or renovating your entire kitchen, James Armstrong Plumbing can help.
What We Offer at James Armstrong Plumbing
- 24-hour emergency service
- An array of plumbing services provided
- We are licensed and insured
- Affordable Prices
Are you considering plumbing services? If so, be sure to give us a call at (214) 918-6109!