Are you dealing with hard water at home? Hard water may make it difficult for you to shower and wash your hands, it can cause scale build-up on your fixtures and appliances, and may even leave spots on your dishes. Moreover, it contains tons of minerals that can be dangerous for your skin and hair. Water softeners can help alleviate these issues by removing the minerals from the water, leaving your home with softer water that is more gentle on your skin and appliances. James Armstrong Plumbing provides water softener services in Mesquite, Texas.
We understand the importance of clean, soft water for the well-being of your home and your family. That’s why we proudly offer comprehensive water softener services designed to transform the quality of water flowing through your pipes. Our process is simple, effective, and tailored to provide you with the best results possible. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment!
Our Proven Process
Our water softener service begins with a thorough assessment of your water quality. We analyze the mineral content and hardness of your water supply to determine the most suitable solution for your specific needs. Once we’ve identified the right system for your home, our skilled technicians will expertly install it, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
Our state-of-the-art water softeners work by removing excess minerals such as calcium and magnesium, which cause hard water. Hard water not only affects the taste and smell of your water but also leaves stubborn stains on your fixtures and appliances. Our systems use ion exchange technology to replace these minerals with sodium ions, leaving you with soft, silky water that’s gentler on your skin, clothes, and plumbing.
Signs of Hard Water
Mesquite’s water is considered moderately hard. If you’re not sure whether you have hard water, here are a few key signs to look out for:
- After washing your hands, you may notice that they feel dry and rough. The soap reacts with calcium to create soap scum when it comes into contact with the skin. If the water is hard, you might need to rinse your hands for a longer period of time.
- When clothes come out of the washing machine, mineral stains appear on them. Hard water can damage textiles more quickly.
- The laundry doesn’t seem as clean as it used to be, and the fabric feels stiffer.
- Your hair feels dry, brittle, and looks lifeless.
- Soap doesn’t lather as well when you shower.
- Spots can also appear on glasses and silverware coming out of the dishwasher. These are generally calcium carbonate deposits.
- Your water pressure is reduced. Mineral deposits may form in the pipes, effectively reducing the pipe’s interior diameter and decreasing water flow.
But even moderately hard water can cause scale buildup on your faucets and fixtures, it can make your soap less effective, and it can also leave spots on your dishes and glasses. In extreme cases, it can even damage your plumbing. So, while you may not need to descale your pipes as often as someone with very hard water, it’s still important to do some basic water softener maintenance.
Benefits of Having New Water Softeners Installed
It goes without saying that hard water is a daily bother. But when you finally have new water softeners installed, you’ll get an array of bonuses:
- Your hair and skin feels silky and smooth.
- Water tastes better and cleaner after you drink it.
- Laundry items look brighter after being washed.
- Corrosion on plumbing pipes does not occur as quickly.
- There are no more itchy, dry, flaky patches of skin.
- It’s difficult to find soapland or soap scum.
How Often Do You Need Our Service?
The frequency of water softener service depends on various factors, including the hardness of your water and the size of your household. On average, most water softeners require maintenance and replenishment of salt every two to three months. However, our team will work closely with you to determine the best schedule for your specific system to ensure it consistently delivers the quality of water your home deserves.
Contact James Armstrong Plumbing Today
Don’t let hard water affect the quality of life in your home. Take the first step towards softer, cleaner water by contacting James Armstrong Plumbing for our expert water softener services. Our dedicated team is ready to assess your needs, install the perfect system, and ensure it continues to operate at peak efficiency. Say goodbye to water stains, soap scum, and the hassles of hard water.