Water leaks can happen anywhere throughout your property, and they can cause a lot of damage. Leaks can become a significant problem, especially if the leak is in an area that’s difficult to access. That’s why it’s so important to know where you can turn to for water leak detection in Mesquite, TX. That’s where James Armstrong Plumbing can help!
We specialize in water leak detection and will help you fix the problem quickly and efficiently. Just let us know your plumbing issues, and we’ll be over to solve them.
Let the Experts Help
Without proper detection equipment, it can be nearly impossible to find the source of the leak. And once the leak is found, repairing it can be a challenge. That’s where James Armstrong Plumbing comes in. Our technicians have extensive experience detecting water leaks in every little crevice in our customers’ homes.
Signs of Water Leaks
Water may rapidly become an adversary if it runs where it isn’t supposed to and it can cause damage to a home’s structure and furnishings. Even new homes may require underground water leak detection or within the walls.
Smaller leaks can be repaired easily, but if not caught early enough, they may cause big problems that are expensive to repair. If you’ve got a water leak in your home, finding and fixing it as quickly as possible is essential to avoid further damage. Let’s review some tips on how to detect water leaks:
- Check your water bill: If your bills are pretty regular, you receive one that is unusually high—and you haven’t been using too much water—it could be a sign of a leak.
- Look for mold or mildew: These can be signs of excessive moisture, which a water leak could cause. Our residential leak detection services can help pinpoint the exact cause.
- Check for greener grass in your yard: If one spot in your yard is far greener (and you see that it grows more quickly) than the rest of the grass, a buried water line may be leaking. And if the leak is significant, you may witness puddles on the surface of the earth. Our underground water leak detection specialists can help determine where the leak is coming from and take the appropriate steps to fix it.
- Check for wet spots: Look for any wet or damp spots on your floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Check fixtures and appliances: Look into the cabinets under the kitchen, laundry, and bathroom sinks to ensure they’re dry. Look for puddles around the bases of tubs, toilets, and showers as well.
If you suspect that you have a water leak, James Armstrong Plumbing is only a call away!
The Damage of Water Leaks
A small drip might not sound like much, but it can quickly become a large and costly problem. Minor leaks can cause mold growth, deterioration of building materials, and compromise the integrity of the foundation. The visible damage, such as stained ceilings and warped floors, is often just the tip of the iceberg, with potential hidden damages behind walls and in insulation.
Water leaks often occur in areas that are difficult to see or reach. This might be behind a wall, under a sink, or in your home’s foundation. Water leaks in wood can attract termites and foster fungus growth, which may cause it to rot away and lose its structural integrity. Over time, your home might actually collapse.
Contact James Armstrong Plumbing Today
A leaking faucet or toilet is simple to spot and repair. However, not all water leaks are straightforward. For example, buried pipes or pipes hidden within walls pose unique problems. These types of leaks are often difficult to find and can cause extensive damage if not repaired in a timely manner. So don’t dig up your yard or smash your bathroom walls! James Armstrong Plumbing is a leading water leak detection company in Mesquite, TX. We have the experience and expertise to detect a water leak, no matter how big or small, to help your home get back to normal. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment!