Water filtration systems should be your first line of defense against hazardous contaminants such as fluorine, chlorine, or mercury pesticides. Despite the thousands of dollars you’ve invested in employing “expert” work, there could still be issues with your plumbing system. Tap water is making headlines these days, so it’s clear that you want to protect your family from harmful toxins. A whole-house filtration system is the best way to do this as this system will make your water safer for drinking, cooking, and bathing. If you’re thinking of installing a water filtration system in your Mesquite, TX, then you should contact James Armstrong Plumbing. We are the leading provider of plumbing services in the area and can help you choose the right system for your needs. We’ll also install it for you so that you can start enjoying clean and filtered water right away.
Reasons Why You Need to Install a Water Filtration System
Let’s run over the fundamental reasons why you might want to consider water filtration in the whole house:
- To improve the quality of your drinking water: tap water in the US is generally safe to drink, but it can contain contaminants that may be harmful. A whole house filtration system will remove these contaminants, giving you peace of mind that your family is drinking clean water.
- To remove chlorine from your shower and bath water: Chlorine is added to public water supplies to kill bacteria and other contaminants. However, it can also be harmful to your health if you’re exposed to it on a regular basis. A whole house filtration system will remove chlorine from your shower and bath water, making it safer and more pleasant to use.
- To reduce the health risks associated with exposure to contaminated water: There are a number of health risks associated with exposure to contaminated water, including gastrointestinal illness, reproductive problems, and some types of cancer. A whole house filtration system will remove contaminants from your water, reducing the risk of these health problems.
- To save money on bottled water: buying bottled water can be expensive, and it’s not always convenient. With a filtration system in place, you’ll have clean water on tap whenever you need it.
- To reduce your carbon footprint: bottled water requires a lot of energy and resources to produce, transport, and recycle. A whole house filtration system is a more sustainable option that will help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- To protect your plumbing system and appliances from corrosion: Contaminants in your water can cause corrosion to your plumbing system and appliances. This can lead to expensive repairs and replacement costs. A whole house filtration system will remove these contaminants, protecting your investment.
Water Filtration for Home: How to Install This System
A water filtration system is a great way to improve the quality of your home’s water. Filtering out impurities and contaminants can make a big difference in the taste and safety of your water. Installing a water filtration system is not a difficult task, but there are a few things you need to know before getting started.
- Choose the right water filtration system for your home: There are many different types and brands on the market but it is important to choose a system that is designed for the specific needs of your home. Consider the size of your home, the type of water you have, and your budget when choosing a system.
- Follow the instructions: Each system is different and will have its own specific installation instructions. It is important to read and follow these guidelines carefully to ensure that your system is installed correctly.
- Connect the water filtration system to your home’s water supply: This is usually done by connecting the system to your home’s main water line. Consult the instructions that came with your system to find the specific location of your home’s water line.
- Turn on your water filtration system and allow it to filter the water in your home: Most systems will need to be left on for 24 hours to filter all of the water in your home.
- Test your water periodically to ensure that it is being filtered properly: You can do this by using a water testing kit or sending a sample of your water to a laboratory for testing.
The Best Water Filtration Company in Mesquite, TX
Not all filtration systems are easy to install. Some of them require the assistance of experts in this niche, years of experience, proper certification, and the right equipment. This is where our services come into the picture. We use the latest technologies and equipment to make sure that our clients get the best possible results.
What’s more, we have a team of certified professionals who know exactly what they are doing. This is why James Armstrong Plumbing is the right company to call when you need the best water filtration system in Mesquite, TX.
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM FAQs
What is a reverse osmosis system?
A typical reverse osmosis system is composed of a sediment filter, a carbon block filter, a semi-permeable membrane, and a storage tank for the treated water. The sediment filter removes particulates from the water and protects the carbon block filter and membrane. The carbon block filter removes chlorine from the water which can damage the RO membrane.
How much does it cost to install a water filtration system?
The cost to install a water filtration system varies depending on location, the type of system you choose, and the size of your home.